The hike that was. This challenge taught me key things in life.. I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
Don’t give up keep pushing forward you will eventually reach your destination. Take your time life is not a marathon it’s a process, slow steps of Grace.
- “The best view comes after the hardest climb.”
Kilele Ngamia the summit of Mt. Longonot, a peak indeed. It was the most beautiful point. Be rest assured the harder the climb the bigger the blessing. Standing there the breeze and the view of the whole mountain was incredible.
- “Someday you’ll get there to the place you’ve always wanted to be.”
We all get there, take you time your path is your own. Take heart your road may look steep but there is nothing you cannot conquer compared to where you’re from.
- “Just because your path is different doesn’t mean you are lost.”
You don’t have to take the same path as others be different try the longest route but the road still leads to the same point.
- “Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations.”
Your struggles are preparing you for your destiny, embrace them for you are being molded for a higher calling that which is your purpose.
- “Sometimes you have to be your own hero.”
Bring out the fighting spirit in you. A challenge presenting itself fight your way out you can do it. You are a fighter!
- See how far you’ve come be proud of yourself. If nothing else, one day. You can look at someone straight in the eyes and say: “But I lived through it and it made me who I am today.”
When you reach the peak of your life look back and appreciate the journey. It was a process, a humbling experience.
- “Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try.”
Take a leap of Faith. That’s all you will ever need, Faith that you can do it… move it.
- After your season of suffering God in all His grace will RESTORE, CONFIRM, STRENGTHEN AND ESTABLISH you. 1 peter5:10
He gives us strength in all our trials He never promised an easy road. However, He promised to be there. He is faithful and His grace is sufficient. The God of the mountain is still the same God of the valley. He is still God regardless of our circumstances.
- “Not everyone is meant to stay in your life.”
Some people come to guide you, others to motivate you, others to walk with you and others to push you to the next step only to leave when you have crossed the difficult part of the journey. Those who walk with you in the hardest moments are for keeps.
To God be the glory, no trial is permanent regardless of how hard it is for there is always a resting point. It’s a process, eventually we all get there even though some gave up on the way. The resilient spirits stayed to push forward… aren’t we all fighters in our own way.